Ⅰ. LIMITED WARRANTY
These this is engineering Inc.(“TIE”) After-Sales Policies (“Policies”, ”Policy”) only apply to TIE products you purchased from TIE authorized retailers for your own use and not for resale.
By using your TIE product, you agree to be bound by these Policies. If you are not eligible or do not agree to any of the Terms, do not use your TIE product. You may be entitled to a full refund of your purchase of the Product if you return the inactivated Product within seven (7) days in accordance with the Part III of these Policies. To the extent that you have a separate written agreement with TIE, you also may have other legal rights that this TIE Limited Warranty does not exclude, limit, or suspend.
1. What is Covered
Under this Limited Warranty, TIE warrants that each TIE product that you purchase will be free from material and workmanship defects under normal use in accordance with TIE’s published product materials during the warranty period. TIE’s published product materials include, but not limited to, user manuals, safety guidelines, specifications, in-app notifications, and service communications.
The TIE products and parts are warranted for a variety periods of time. Please check (http://www.tieshift.com/support/as) to verify the duration of the warranty for your particular product or parts. The warranty period for a product starts on the day such product is delivered.
2. How to Obtain Warranty Service
If a product does not function as warranted during the warranty period, you may obtain after-sales service by contacting TIE’s local service or through http://www.tieshift.com/support/as. You will need to provide a valid proof-of-purchase, receipt or order number (for TIE Direct Sales) for the warranty service.
Charges may apply for services not covered by this Limited Warranty. Please contact TIE for information specific to your location.
Please note that the warranty service is only available in the respective TIE service regions where you purchased your TIE product.
3. What Will TIE Do
TIE will attempt to diagnose and resolve your problem by telephone, e-mail or online chat. TIE may direct you to download and install particular software updates.
If your problem cannot be resolved over the telephone or through the application of software updates, you may be required to deliver the product to TIE for further examination. TIE will arrange for repair or replacement service at no cost if the problem falls under this Limited Warranty.
4. What This After-Sales Policy Does NOT Cover
TIE warrants that its products are contractually guaranteed for parts and labor against any non-compliance or defect in operation for the warranty period of each parts.
The warranty is excluded for any of the following cases.
(1) Crashes or fire damage caused by non-manufacturing factors, including but not limited to, pilot errors.
(2) Damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly, or shell opening not in accordance with official instructions or manuals.
(3) Damage caused by improper installation, incorrect use, or operation not in accordance with official instructions or manuals.
(4) Damage caused by a non-authorized service provider.
(5) Damage caused by unauthorized modification of circuits and mismatch or misuse of the battery and charger.
(6) Damage caused by flights which did not follow instruction manual recommendations.
(7) Damage caused by operation in bad weather (i.e. strong winds, rain, sand/dust storms, etc.)
(8) Damage caused by operating the product in an environment with electromagnetic interference (i.e. in mining areas or close to radio transmission towers, high-voltage wires, substations, etc.).
(9) Damage caused by operating the product in an environment suffering from interference from other wireless devices (i.e. transmitter, video-downlink, Wi-Fi signals, etc.).
(10) Damage caused by operating the product at a weight greater than the safe takeoff weight, as specified by instruction manuals.
(11) Damage caused by a forced flight when components have aged or been damaged.
(12) Damage caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthorized third-party parts.
(13) Damage caused by operating the unit with a low-charged or defective battery.
(14) Uninterrupted or error-free operation of a product.
(15) Loss of, or damage to, your data by a product.
(16) Any software programs, whether provided with the product or installed subsequently.
(17) Failure of, or damage caused by, any third party products, including those that TIE may provide or integrate into the TIE product at your request.
(18) Damage resulting from any non-TIE technical or other support, such as assistance with “how-to” questions or inaccurate product set-up and installation.
(19) Products or parts with an altered identification label or from which the identification label has been removed.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
WHEN RECEIVING SERVICE, TIE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO YOUR PRODUCT ONLY WHILE IT IS IN TIE'S POSSESSION OR IN TRANSIT, IF TIE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR TRANSPORTATION.
TIE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OR DISCLOSURE OF ANY DATA, INCLUDING CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, PROPRIETARY INFORMATION, OR PERSONAL INFORMATION, CONTAINED IN A PRODUCT.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN, SHALL TIE, ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, RESELLERS, OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING EVEN IF INFORMED OF THEIR POSSIBILITY AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE CLAIM IS BASED IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY: 1) THIRD PARTY CLAIMS AGAINST YOU FOR DAMAGES; 2) LOSS, DAMAGE OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DATA; 3) SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS REVENUE, GOODWILL OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS. IN NO CASE SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF TIE, ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, RESELLERS, OR SERVICE PROVIDERS FOR DAMAGES FROM ANY CAUSE EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF ACTUAL DIRECT DAMAGES, NOT TO EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCT.
THE FOREGOING LIMITATION DOES NOT APPLY TO DAMAGES FOR BODILY INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH), DAMAGE TO REAL PROPERTY OR DAMAGE TO TANGIBLE PERSONAL PROPERTY FOR WHICH TIE IS LIABLE UNDER LAW.
AS SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
6. LIMITATION OF WARRANTY
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, TIE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING: (A) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT; AND (B) ANY WARRANTY ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE. THE TIE ENTITIES DO NOT WARRANT, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN TIE LIMITED WARRANTY, THAT THE PRODUCT, PRODUCT ACCESSORIES, OR ANY PORTION OF THE PRODUCT, OR ANY MATERIALS, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
SHOULD SUCH WARRANTIES CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED, TIE LIMITS THE DURATION AND REMEDIES OF SUCH WARRANTIES TO THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS WARRANTY AND, AT TIE'S OPTION, THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT SERVICES PROVIDED IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY PROHIBIT A DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
7. Your Other Rights
This Limited Warranty provides you with extra and specific legal rights. You may have other rights according to the applicable laws which vary from country to country. You may also have other rights under a written agreement with TIE. Nothing in this Limited Warranty affects your statutory rights, including rights of consumers under laws or regulations governing the sale of consumer products that cannot be waived or limited by agreement.
Ⅱ. GENERAL TERMS
Subject to the following conditions, you can request Return & Refund Service, Replacement Service and Warranty Repair Service. Please contact TIE or your authorized TIE dealer for more details. You will be required to fill out a repair form, which should be sent to us along with the to-be-repaired unit.
1. Consumer Cancellation Right
(1) The Consumer may cancel his or her order without stating any reason within seven (7) days. The cancellation period expires thirty (7) days after the day on which the Consumer, or a third party other than the carrier and designated by the Consumer, takes physical possession of the package or, if the order was delivered in several packages, after the day on which the Consumer takes physical possession of the last package.
(2) If the Consumer cancels, TIE will reimburse payments received from the Consumer, excluding delivery charges. TIE will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as that used by the Consumer for the initial transaction, unless the Consumer expressly agrees to a different means. TIE may postpone reimbursement until TIE has received the Product.
(3) TIE does not bear the costs for the return of the Product(s) and does not assume any risk related to this return.
(4) The Consumer is liable for the depreciation of the Product(s) concerned resulting from handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and correct operation of the Product or Products concerned.
(5) Notwithstanding the above, and within the limits set by law and any public order measures in force, the Consumer may not exercise his or her right to cancel the order for any software sold with a Product after the software has been activated using the product key supplied with the Product.
2. Replacement Service
(1) You can request Replacement Service within fifteen (15) calendar days of receiving the product if the product has sustained a substantial damage in transit, provided always that the damage proof issued by the carrier can be provided to TIE.
(2) You can request Replacement Service within fifteen (15) calendar days of receiving the product if the product does not match the original description of the product in one or more significant respects.
(3) You can request Replacement Service within fifteen (15) calendar days of receiving the product if the product suffers performance failure.
3. Product and Part Replacement
When after-sales service involves the replacement of a product or part, the replaced product or part becomes TIE’s property and the replacement product or part becomes your property. Only unaltered TIE products and parts are eligible for replacement.
Replacement products or parts provided by TIE may not be new, but it will be in good working order and at least functionally equivalent to the original product or part’s warranty. A replacement product or part shall be covered for the time remaining in the original product’s warranty.
4. Essential Information
(1) The warranty period for Return & Refund Service, Replacement Service and Warranty Repair Service may vary with respect to your product, the part experiencing issues, or the country of purchase. Please refer to http://www.tieshift.com/support/as for the warranty period for your product and products in your country.
(2) You are responsible for shipping costs when sending product(s) for return, repair or replacement.
(3) TIE will examine the returned product(s) to identify the problem. If the problem qualifies for service under this policy, TIE will bear the cost for refund, replacement, or repair and return the product(s) at our cost to you.
(4) If TIE determines that the issue in question is not covered by this TIE After-Sales Policy, you will have to apply for Customer Paid Repair Service. TIE will not start repair until you agree to the cost for repair quoted by TIE. If you disagree with the cost for repair, TIE will return the product(s) with you burdening the cost of return shipping.
(5) Please note that products and components presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. These refurbished goods have been tested and are similar to brand new goods in function and appearance. If any refurbished parts or units do not meet our quality assurance requirements, brand new parts or units will be issued. Any replaced parts may come with different serial numbers.
(6) Please be aware that where a product is capable of retaining user-generated data, such data may be lost during the repair process. We therefore recommend that you back up your data prior to any repair.
(7) Customers can obtain warranty service only at a designated TIE repair center in the region where he/she purchased the product. However, depending on part availability, customers can obtain cross-regional repair service at an additional charge.
(8) Before sending your product for repair, please remove any customized decorations and items on it (including but not limited to decorative stickers, UAS stickers, paintings, etc.). TIE will not be responsible for any damage or loss that may occur to these customized decorations and items.
(9) To guarantee your legal rights, please check whether your product is intact (check whether any damage has occurred to your product during transportation) when receiving your product. If the product has a defect, please report it to us within seven (7) days of signing for it; or it will be deemed that the product you signed for is intact and fully functional.
5. Warranty Period
|SHIFT RED Package
||6 Months and charge cycle less than 100 times
|Frame and Landing gear
||6 Months and charge cycle less than 100 times
※ The warranty period may vary depending on the laws and regulations of the country of sale.