What is the Virtual Gimbal?
The Virtual Gimbal is our image stabilization software, which reduces blur by compensating for pan and tilt motions.
What is the video resolution and frame rate of the SHIFT RED?
FHD(1080 p) at 30 fps.
How do I stop the motors in emergency situations?
Please refer to the user manual.
What is Lezero Pilot Mode?
Lezero Pilot Mode is an autonomous flight mode that commands the drone to fly on a pre-defined flight path for better image and video quality.
How can I use the Lezero Pilot Mode?
Please refer to the user manual for more details.
Is there anything I should be aware of before using Lezero Pilot Mode?
Yes, there are a few things you should be aware of before using the Lezero Pilot Mode.
Precautions: The drone needs to be at least two meters from the ground to initiate the Lezero Pilot Mode.
1. Please carefully check your surroundings to make sure there are no obstacles.
2. While running Lezero Pilot Mode, do not let the SHIFT RED disappear from your line of sight.
3. If you encounter an unexpected situation, you may exit out of Lezero Pilot Mode by pressing on the smartphone screen or the jog button.
How do I control the SHIFT RED?
To control the SHIFT RED, simply wear the Controller Ring on your thumb and move it around to fly the drone.
How does the controller sense the movement of my thumb?
The magic happens through our "Near-Field Micro Sensing Technology," aka, "NFMST"
What does the ‘sensitivity’ mean?
The controller's sensitivity is about how instantly the drone reacts to the movement of your thumb. (Refer to the above FAQ)
- When the sensitivity is set to LOW, the drone moves at a constant speed and does not react to slight movements or changes to your thumb's location.
- When the sensitivity is set to HIGH, the drone reacts instantly even to the fine movements of the thumb and moves at varying speeds.
What is the best or most optimized sensitivity of the controller for me?
The controller included with the 'SHIFT RED’s' package is only compatible with a SHIFT RED drone.
Depending on your flight style, you can choose one of the following:
- Stable-Shooting Mode (Low Resolution): For precise and stable photo and video captures.
- Free-Flight Mode (High Resolution): For all other situations.